Wessy Creations is a foremost brand in the Nigeria Tailoring and Fashion Industry. With over 30 years in the business coupled with product acceptability and good patronage, it is the desire of management to re-define tailoring as a profession: as well as return dignity to the fashion industry. This we intend to achieve through training and retraining of tailors, with modern technologies. On the long run, the ultimate goal is to generate employment, encourage skill acquisition and develop entrepreneurial skills.
This private sector initiates located in Abeokuta is designed to meet modern international standards in Textiles Clothing, Tailoring, Graphics & Printing, and Fashion Designing.
- To establish an institute for skill acquisition and entrepreneurial skill development.
- Harnessing people’s potential for optimal use.
- To encourage the spirit of creativity and entrepreneurship in youth.
- To train and produce citizens with proper leadership qualities.
- Inculcate in youths the spirit of self-reliance, self-actualization, and self-sustenance.
- To establish training and retraining institute for Nigeria Tailors and Potential tailors
- To set up Tailoring vocational centers for skill acquisition.
- To set up a tailoring production hub for large-scale production of various clothing materials.
- To produce exportable tailored products that are made in Nigeria.
- To promote collaborations with tertiary institutions in Entrepreneurial studies.
Wessy Tailoring and Vocational Institute have acquired machines and other tools for the massive production of tailored products. The machines which are fully computerized are capable of producing 1000-2000 units of some products in a day. Almost all the production stages including drafting, cutting, sewing, embroidery, and finishing are driven by modern technology that delivers perfectly finished products. Our monogramming, heat transfer and our related tailoring equipment very modern and produces products that meet the international quality standard.